Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what clutch tool the 330 uses? Possibly the same as the 570 rzr? I know many of polaris u it's share clutch tools like the 900 & 1000 rzr. Having a little trouble finding it on the web. I have a snorkel set to install on my sons ace and I want to start at the inside clutch housing so I know it's sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I mean the puller. Removing the primary. I didn't mess with the belt case when I did the snorkel but it seemed to be sealed well. Deep water was achieved with no belt slippage. Air box was a different story.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I scanned through too quick and missed that. That's great cause I have one already! I really wish someone would come up with a clutch kit. It does ok with the 30" silverbacks with my kid driving but it's a decimate loss of power. I can't get my tapatalk app to post pics. I'll try to do it on my computer tommorrow.

·
Registered
252 Posts
You can make your own clutch "kit" with readily available products and vendors.

Got bigger tires, here are some options:

Use high altitude weights (also called "cams" by some) in the primary, gives higher engagement rpm
Replace primary spring with a stiffer initial rate so engine revs more before engagement.

There are many reputable vendors that can modify the cut angle of the primary sheaves to lower the gear ratio by up to 30 percent!

Sportsman 570 or RZR 570 clutch kits should work in our 570 aces: Dalton Industries, Ltd. - ATV Products POLARIS

Many vendors sell stiff secondary springs and with a new driven clutch you can get almost any helix configuring you desire to include custom ground ones!

Lots of options out there so good luck in your search.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never got around to doing it myself. Catvos is gonna take care of it while theyre building the 6" lift.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts