Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to the dealer that I bought the 570 from on possible delivery date.
She was talking to regional manager and said the 570's won't ship til about the end of the month.
Has anybody heard anything else.
Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was told by my dealer that mine will be here in a week or so.... Not sure how much truth there is to that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine said mid to late Aug. I'm hoping it's there before labor day weekend so I can take it on a trip to Red River, NM with me.

I wish they could be more specific, I was hoping to order up a bumper and winch for it to put on before the trip if it does arrive on time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine said mid to late Aug. I'm hoping it's there before labor day weekend so I can take it on a trip to Red River, NM with me.

I wish they could be more specific, I was hoping to order up a bumper and winch for it to put on before the trip if it does arrive on time.
You should be able to order those parts with your order for the 570. I asked the dealer to bring in the skid plate, front/rear aarm guards and front brush with it and they put the order in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, probably should have specified. I will be ordering mine with 27" tires on 14's, a half windshield, soft top, and storage pouch. I do need to get the a-arm guards before the Red River trip now that you mention them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had a great day riding today! The weather here in ne pa was perfect. I put on about 28 miles on my ace and while sitting along a beautiful stream i started to think of all the talk of moving to the new 570. I said to myself what would i need 13 more horsepower for; where i ride here in ne pa the log roads are rough and rocky and my little ace has more than enough power and speed for this old buck. After further thought i said to myself maybe at a latter date i will think about a different machine but for now i am very pleased with my ace.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
That extra 13 HP had better feel REALLY good, that's all I'm saying.
But I don't think I'll mind trading my RZR for an ACE 570 and having two ACEs.
The 325 can be a loaner for beginner riders.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That extra 13 HP had better feel REALLY good, that's all I'm saying.
But I don't think I'll mind trading my RR for an ACE 570 and having two ACEs.
The 325 can be a loaner for beginner riders.
That is the plan. And ACTUALLY. I sorta got the current ace for the "wife" but she has put around 50 miles on it. I on the other hand have put the other couple hundred. I can't wait to have some time off from work to really push that fuel tank to the limit.

That said, when I do finally break down and get my voodoo blue, then I will pull off my EMP bumper with winch, and leave the other stuff on it, get a EMP roof panel and another rear brush guard, mount some lights and BAM... There is no way mama would let me take the stereo off of "hers" so we will see. But this will be later later, not right now right now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dealer told me that my Ace is confirmed shipping to them on the 19th. Said it will take 1-3 days to show up! Let's gooooooo!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Talked to my dealer and it shows possible shipping 8/15.
Will contact me when she has confirmation of date and estimated delivery to her.
Usually 5 days shipping
8/18 happy birthday to me and if 8/20 happy anniversary to me, that is what my wife said.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 570 ace came in today. Dealer is putting on eps tomorrow. I ordered mine 7/29/14 once dealer had seen it on their order they marked it pre sold and was told those would be shipped first.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts