Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ACEForums.net will be racing a new ACE 570 this weekend during the Round 13 AMSOIL GNCC Ironman race in Crawfordsville, IN!

Yours truly, Doug Siddens aka 4Nines aka Sinister Siddens will be representing for ACEForums.net in a brand new ACE 570 :cool:

I arrive in Crawfordsville, IN tonight and I will do my best to update this thread with photos and information as it happens. So if you're in the area please come out and show your support. Oh, and this is an industry race where we are pitted against the other journalists and publications in the industry so we need this win for the ultimate ACE bragging rights!

Wish me luck :eagerness:

More information about this weekends GNCC race can be found here: http://gnccracing.com/event/ironman

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good luck and be safe!! :icon_rockwoot:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I made it up here and I'm excited for tomorrow. I wished I could see the track tonight, but it looks like I will have to wait until tomorrow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck and lets see a win for the ace.

2006 Honda crf450 supermoto
2008 Husky 510 supermoto
2006 Troy Lee predator 500
2010 Honda 420 Rancher

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a beautiful day for racing! Polaris is here in full effect with a nice trailer set up and ACE demo rides.

I will be the #4 car for the race.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414249368.002781.jpg

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I'm sorry to report that I broke before the finish. I worked my way up to second place, glanced off a tree in the woods and broke the driver side strut. I've got great video though and I will post it up once I get settled. Thanks for all your support!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well I'm sorry to report that I broke before the finish. I worked my way up to second place, glanced off a tree in the woods and broke the driver side strut. I've got great video though and I will post it up once I get settled. Thanks for all your support!
Bummer! Sounds like you still made a good showing.
Would have wiped the smirks off of some faces if you'd won in an ACE 570 for sure.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah the motocross track portion of the race was really fun! Once we got into the trees it was super rutted out and there were big roots hidden from view in those ruts :/

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was our own ACE class. We took 8 ACEs out and just blasted them around a Motocross track and through the woods :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did you feel about the setup on the one you raced?
As far as tires, did it slide around good? Did it have power steering and if so did you like it?
Im really curious because I just bought one of the ones that was used in the race. Wanting to get an idea if there is something I should look into. I haven't even picked it up yet I go this week.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts