Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a "new" 2015 that I was quoted $4,999 on. Dealer says it's the 570 SP red pearl metallic. Sound too good to be true? Gonna go check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
218 Posts
sounds like a boatload of bullshit to me ...................please post pic of the invoice
1/2 price is very doubtful
and it's "black pearl" on the 2015 SP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imagine that, the guy had no idea what he was talking about and had to back track.. That price is for the non SP version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ol bait and switch.. No business from me. Gonna go buy it at another place for $5,499 just because I can't deal with asshats.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I paid wayyy too much

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I am not so sure Billy. The SP has always been closer to $10k than $5k.

The seller's motivation to move the unit could impact price for sure, but this may be a one off. I don't suddenly expect the 570SP to hit that price point.

Polaris would stop making the Ace if that model required that level of discount to move.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am not so sure Billy. The SP has always been closer to $10k than $5k.

The seller's motivation to move the unit could impact price for sure, but this may be a one off. I don't suddenly expect the 570SP to hit that price point.

Polaris would stop making the Ace if that model required that level of discount to move.
I paid 7700. Out the door and thought it was on ok deal although I have seen locally a couple new ones as around 1K less, I probably should have waited a week or two but they are replacing my struts for free so I feel pretty good about it :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I paid 7700. Out the door and thought it was on ok deal although I have seen locally a couple new ones as around 1K less, I probably should have waited a week or two but they are replacing my struts for free so I feel pretty good about it :)
How did you go about getting the struts replaced

·
Registered
186 Posts
How did you go about getting the struts replaced
I have not got them replaced yet, waiting on the call from my dealer that the struts are in.
I referenced some internet information about the problems some folks were having and asked my dealer how much it would cost to buy the new ones. They sent me an email back saying they would replace them for free.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ended up getting a regular 570 for $5,058.50 out the door. There is a SP for sale that I know of for $6,400 brand new. If anyone wants to know where just PM me. Also, they were a joke to deal with and we're going to lower their price for the non SP to $4,700 out the door for me but it was too late. I went with a closer dealer and one that was more up front. I'm guessing if you played hard ball you could get the SP for under 6k if you tried.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts