Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got my new Ace 570 on Saturday and had a nice eventful 3 day weekend! 45 mins into riding a giant stick destroyed my rear axel boot, thankfully the atv shop had the part and fixed it that day. I logged 104 miles of trail runs on my friends property and state land. He made a montage of our weekend. This was made with a 720P goggle cam. I am picking up a gopro for my next trip up. Heres the vid! Enjoy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cool video, looks like you guys had a blast! Did you guys happen to do a straight line drag race between the Rzr and the 570 in any of those fields? The power to weight ratio should put the two machines very close.. Just wondering.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and actually yeah we did drag they were dead even. When we would do fast runs in the trails and I was leading in the Ace my friend had trouble sometimes catching up cause the Ace corners amazingly well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah I could see that. But when you guys got out in the open fields the Rzr S looked like it could handle the high speed turns a little better, it's tough to corner better than a 60 in. wide machine at speed, and the Rzr S's do corner very well..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah on big turns the RZR can smoke the Ace cause of that width. But in the woods its another story, the Ace feels so nimble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts