Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and looking to sell off my 2 seater SXS for a single seater (wife no longer wants to ride and going to downsize the toy hauler and rig) I was curious to know if anyone has ever converted an ACE 900 XC to a 50" machine or if it is even possible? I love the electronic cluster and the bit more modern look of the ACE 900 XC over the ACE 900 SP. I live in Ohio and most trails are 50". Thank you all in advance.

Anthony

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and looking to sell off my 2 seater SXS for a single seater (wife no longer wants to ride and going to downsize the toy hauler and rig) I was curious to know if anyone has ever converted an ACE 900 XC to a 50" machine or if it is even possible? I love the electronic cluster and the bit more modern look of the ACE 900 XC over the ACE 900 SP. I live in Ohio and most trails are 50". Thank you all in advance.

Anthony
I am positive no one has ever tried that lol,if anything it would be to try and convert SP to the XC suspension.I have the SP,it's ok but I would much rather have the XC.Unless you have trails that are limited to 50" you do not want to go with the SP if you can afford the XC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello htown,
Thank you very much for your response. Yeah, most of the OHV trails in Ohio are 50" wide. Do you have issues with parts for the SP? I see some are hard to find like the Polaris lower door panels or the Polaris trunk.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello htown,
Thank you very much for your response. Yeah, most of the OHV trails in Ohio are 50" wide. Do you have issues with parts for the SP? I see some are hard to find like the Polaris lower door panels or the Polaris trunk.
Well havent had any problems yet but I'm sure I will in the future.Since they only made these for 1 year I'm guessing some things might be hard to get in the future,but it does share parts with the 570 and the engine is on other models.I tore up my bed in rollover{which is very common for SP}and it was out of stock for a while but they did get some in.Almost everyone who owns an SP usually ends up on their side from doing donuts 🤣Dont do any donuts and you probably wont roll it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts