Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another Nicolai video.
You will notice that from about 1:04 to about 1:20, the ACE seems to be slowing down, even though you can hear that I'm still at full throttle. This is because even though it's hard to tell on the video, the hill is pretty steep at that point, and the mud is very wet and sloppy. All four wheels are spinning at that point, throwing mud all over the place.

Be sure to watch the video in HD if you can.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Want to see an ACE claw its way through a narrow, twisty mountain trail that is still being made?
Here you go.

Be sure to watch the video in HD if you can.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Now that's TRAIL RIDING!! I'd like to see a XP 1000 or Maverick make it through that trail...lol This video shows exactly what the Ace was made for.
Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! I might put my nets back on while I'm waiting for someone to come out with a good set of doors. Your nets look like they stopped a fair bit of mud.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Huh. crappy trade-off for sure, but I think if it tracks less mud from my clothing into the RV that will be worthwhile.

Did you try brushing the nets after you sprayed them, then spraying again? Or spray the worst off, let them dry, and then brush them?

·
Registered
191 Posts
The power washer did the job on them but it just took some time because your going back and forth from outside to inside a couple of times!

·
Registered
57 Posts
The nets do keep a good bit of mud out. My nets were a mess also and I would imagine that i would have been a lot more muddier with out them. The power washer took care of them but it did a bit of time. Oh, just be careful on the body decals with a power washer. It will take them right off...

I already have my order in for the sport doors which my dealer said would be in at the end of this month.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I do have an electric washer........and it works great on that ugly sticker scoundrel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts