Polaris ACE Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had to take a die grinder to the muffler side also to make it fit.Still had plenty of material left to clamp the two pieces together. Touched it up with epoxy paint.I am impressed with the quality of the materials used for these.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ok they fit on a 2016 ace 900 so:) . Had to grind a allen wrench down to fit where bolt to frame the exhaust is close . Had to do a little grinding on rear armor lower part where it meets up with polaris rock guards
Fronts bolt right on . Have emp fender flares going to have to reposition the front the rears will not work at all .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got my Body Armor for the 2015 Ace 570.
The right rear top attach point is right over the exhaust as previously shown, and exactly where the wire harness holder is plugged in. The left is the same, I will just zip tie the harness in two different locations. After getting the right side mostly in, there is a about a 1/2 inch gap between the fender flares and tube.

The front bolts in exactly where my EMP bumper is bolted in. Being a workday, I called the engineer at EMP to see if they had a fix. The response was they were unaware of the problem, contact Polaris.

I had this exact same problem with the roof and rear bars. The Polaris roof and Polaris rear bars attached in the same spot. When I have more time, I will see what I can to to actually install these bars.

After installing a ton of Polaris options I have to say my experience is that the parts are made nicely, the Polaris engineering is very low quality.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since this is older thread I don’t know if I’ll get any replies.Bought body armor from guy on ebay but he only had right side,so will have to make left side,so are left and right side made exactly the same and bolt on in same spots on each side? Thanks

81 - 88 of 88 Posts