Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone out there have the Canvas cab for the ace?

We have to travel to ride here in the northeast and plan to ride all year, rain, sleet, snow etc

Comments good? Bad? Durable/ cheap?
How do the doors work ? Do they latch tight? rattle ? easy to use get in and out of? Are the door frames any good? do they come off easy?
I was thinking of adding stainless steel sheeting to the bottem of the canvas doors?
Do the plastic windows in the doors have zippers or fixed?
Does the cab do a decent job of sealing the cab
is there any other aftermarket cab enclosure for the ace?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i was just thinking of that as its cold rainy nasty here in in the NE today
I would think it does not seal 100% and would have some air flow,may have to add anti fog or someone suggested dish soap solution works?.

Also checking into a heated seat by twisted stitch, ..........carpeting ,fridge,micro,coffee maker, flat screen,fireplace....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm also curious about it. I'm installing my plow this weekend and it's 8 degrees out tonight and typically windy, so the cab can be a lifesaver. Although it's a sizeable investment, so would be great to get some feedback before I make that decision.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello I ace 330 and I have a front windshield and radiator heat just warms my legs well. I think if the cbine is closed it will be hot dedans.ici in France it is 9 ° C

·
Registered
552 Posts
Went on my second snow ride yesterday (21 degrees). I do not have a cab, only a front windshield. I haven't gotten cold on either ride. I feel like the ACE protects the driver pretty well from the elements. I am dressed warm but kinda like the freedom of not feeling like I'm in a car. Although my rides have been relatively short so I imagine after several hours a cab would be necessary.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I`m interested in this full cab too. Please share some information because the factory picture and some details are simply not enough to decide.
Hopefully someone bought this already and can tell if it`s good or bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts