Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing some research before I purchase an ace and I'm trying to decide on a stereo configuration. I like the polaris mtx system but $600 seems a little steep to me. I've considered mounting a Bluetooth digital media receiver over head and using wake tower speakers or some kind of speaker pod attached to the roll cage. I also thought about mounting a marine Bluetooth receiver just left of the steering wheel and mounting 6.5's into the front fenders with foam or plastic baffles to protect the back of the speakers. Both could be accomplished for around $300. Anyone have any other ideas? Here's the marine setup I like, I'm just not thrilled about cutting the fenders
image.jpg

·
Registered
447 Posts
One-Shot is in Colorado riding an Ace or a RZR with relatives. I don't have a stereo on my Ace but I will respond with what One-Shot did. I thought it was creative.

View attachment 1506

He mounted the speakers in his rear dust shield. He is surrounded by sound as he rides. He has the Boss Audio Bluetooth speaker and amplifier from Amazon. This is the URL for the Boss Audio system. It cost $87. He uses his I-Phone as a Bluetooth source.

·
Registered
79 Posts
IMG_0902.JPG

Boss Audio sound tube, best bang for the buck. 700W for about $220 on Amazon. If you pick one up be careful as they com in 200W, 350W, 450W and 700W so get the one you want. This is my second one(had the 450W but my daughter "helped me" and blew out my first one with my pressure washer!) the 700W is really great waterproof, loud and good sound!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looking to buy the same setup. How's the sound? I don't expect it to be mind blowing just wanna make sure I can hear my country music while I'm on the trails. I'm referring to Kodiakmans setup.

·
Registered
48 Posts
KIMG0169_1467170450595.jpg KIMG0171_1467170445090.jpg
here is what i did works good and was $80 on amazon

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 2099

Boss Audio sound tube, best bang for the buck. 700W for about $220 on Amazon. If you pick one up be careful as they com in 200W, 350W, 450W and 700W so get the one you want. This is my second one(had the 450W but my daughter "helped me" and blew out my first one with my pressure washer!) the 700W is really great waterproof, loud and good sound!
Does it rattle much? Does the two straps you have on them hold it securely in place?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts