Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is So MISLEADING!!!

I clicked the link to buy them and that's the current bid not the actual price. I was interested in some of their stuff but hesitant because of their tactics!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Got mine for $155.00 shipped. I think EMP is a straight up company, and perhaps the thread was just to inform where the bid was at at the time.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I'm waiting to see how their customer service is. Have a Rzr flip windshield and the hardware is breaking and falling off. When I called them they wanted pictures which I sent, now we'll see how they stand behind their product. I will report back if and when they follow through.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Well, I got my answer this morning ...... Not a happy camper, as the parts that failed( plastic pins that hold the handle together & nylon lock nuts) were either defective or cheap china junk. Will have to be the only player on the block before I do business with them again.

Unfortunately, you purchased this in January and the 30 day warranty has expired. We can sell you a new replacement handle for the windshield at a cost of $30.00. If you would like to purchase one you may call Matt or Mike and they will be able to help you with any further assistance you may need.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
That's interesting.
I was considering buying a windshield from them.
Thinking twice about it now.

Theirs is less costly than the Polaris windshield and looks like it covers more and seals better at the bottom.
But if it falls apart due to cheap hardware after a short time, that wouldn't be good.

·
Registered
218 Posts
the only hardware for the ACE winshield by EMP is 4 rubber straps .
so far so good ..............
If you have the Polaris canvas roof ,be aware though that you need to trim the windshield to clear the mounts for the Polaris CANVAS roof mounts.
don't know how or if it works with the poly roof .

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Yeah, but are they made of that cheap Chinese rubber that smells awful and cracks after 3 days of exposure to the sun?

I do have the canvas roof.
I also have a hardware kit from one of those Polaris flip-up windshields, and was considering trying to convert an EMP windshield into a flip-up for the ACE.
So I'd likely be cutting it anyway.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah, but are they made of that cheap Chinese rubber that smells awful and cracks after 3 days of exposure to the sun?

I do have the canvas roof.
I also have a hardware kit from one of those Polaris flip-up windshields, and was considering trying to convert an EMP windshield into a flip-up for the ACE.
So I'd likely be cutting it anyway.

these are the emp windshield mounts , they are good quality . only time will tell how mother nature treats them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts