Polaris ACE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
That's tough because there have been some very low blowout prices reported on brand new 2014 models.
I personally don't think 720 miles is a lot, but it is quite a bit more than zero.
The BigHorns and windshield are worth some bucks too, but I think you might end up having to come down more than you're happy with.
But it's all about what the market will bear in your location.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate the feedback. I agree there are some low priced new models floating about. But in my area I haven't seen any for under $6800. I would think I am inline with those prices, but maybe I should try $6000.

·
Registered
525 Posts
We have new left over '14's locally for 5900, but since you don't have any competitive dealers in your area your price might hold up. It is worth a try unless you need a quick sale. Your price seems reasonable to me compared to your dealer prices.

I just bought a 570 for 6900. That is the regular price for our local dealer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amazed you're getting $1600 off a new 570. You can't hardly buy any atv here for under msrp, only carryover models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have new left over '14's locally for 5900, but since you don't have any competitive dealers in your area your price might hold up. It is worth a try unless you need a quick sale. Your price seems reasonable to me compared to your dealer prices.

I just bought a 570 for 6900. That is the regular price for our local dealer.
Where do you live? I'm looking for a good deal on a 570.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Man, if I had $5K to blow and you were within road trip range, I'd consider getting one for my riding buddy.
But I don't have that kinda money to throw around right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No hasn't sold. Just haven't updated my Craigslist post with new pics of tires so I just took it down for right now. Still for sale.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Hey Cattaco, my personal opinion........I dislike having to deal with dealers. I would have rather purchased slightly used from an individual than deal with the haggling, adding fees etc.

Lots of people like me that all things even, would pay you a small uplift for a strait no hassle deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Which size is this? I am not familiar with the ACE but I have a 2011 800 rzr I would like to trade for a 570 . I thought I posted a for sale or trade ad on the for sale thread but could not find it .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.