Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys and Gals,

This is an excellent machine, I will be sad to see it go. It is very capable and has been an absolute blast to ride. I am selling it because I have changed my recreational plans, I had planned to buy two of these but I simply cannot wing it at this point.

Here is an overview:
-Purchased New last July 31st
-32 hp. (~325)
-Street Legal: Has title and new vin number (this is a huge process that took from Sept to Dec to accomplish and cost me over $300 in fees and tons of time and energy)
-Stored in a heated barn
-Was properly broken-in following Polaris guidelines.
-Never raced, always careful to warm up the belt, used lower gear in low speeds.
-Never in deep water (less than 4")
-First oil change at 10hrs.
-315 miles.
-Whats wrong with it? Nothing other then slight wear. (Small scratch by key from keychain, small damage to sticker) All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Jungle Natural environment Off-roading Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

You can buy it with as it was stock (with the new street legal vin number and title) for $6,500. It will be street legal but won't have on the required items. (In Ex. Windshield)

I have these accessories available for additional costs:

Emp Windshield, Front bumper custom bumper with light covers and light mounts, Polaris Winch, Rear bumper, Custom Nerf bars, Blinkers, High Beam Lights, Wiper, Wiper Fluid Pump, License Plate holder, License Plate Light, Black Diamond Street Legal Tires, Horn, Mirrors.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Might get some hits from local people via this forum, if you posted your ad in here instead of just the Craigslist link.
I'll help you with photos if you need it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts