Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I seen an ace at a dealer in Michigan great deal if he still has it. new 2014 330 ace $ 5698.00 dealer info is 2014 Polaris® Sportsman® ACE? White Lightning Stock: | Speed Nation Powersports this dealer is in milford Michigan phone is 1 248 446 0000 good deal if some one is interested. just putting it out there for someone looking.
Ha ha real funny. I tried to buy an Ace from them a year ago for $7800 OTD and they said "NO they are to hard to get". They said they needed that one to show off to sell more. So I put $500 down and they ordered me one. After a few weeks I called Nelson's Speed Shop jn Greenville, MI 140 Miles away.
, but said they would sell me one for $7200 OTD. I want back to get my $500 back after the "show Ace" had be to a few trade shows and was show beaten, It was amazingly for instant sale now. I don't think so! I wonder if the are still in business????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sad if a dealer is that bad to deal with sorry you had to go through that bullshit. I bought mine from the Honda Polaris dealer in Toledo oh and I paid 5995.00 for it plus the ohio tax 7% no doc fee or setup fee or bullshit fee with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts