Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Looks like it's primarily for mudding, not sure how many high speed turns it will be doing.
But even so, it's just a matter of learning the machine's handling characteristics and riding within those limits.

Any rubbing issues when the wheel is fully turned?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope. No rubbing. 95% of the riding I do here in Louisiana is slow trail riding, drinking, and mudding lol

In a straight line it will be plenty fast but our trails here aren't a lot of high speed turns and stuff

·
Registered
72 Posts
Q- how did the Super ATV lift effect the ride ?
Front just extends the strut the rear uses a spring spacer.
Are the rear shocks much stiffer- harder ride?Or did the tires seem to absorb or equalize? thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't had a chance to ride it yet other than loading/unloading it on the trailer. Next weekend I plan on taking it out so I will post up after I do.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the regular Mayhems and no lift on my 325! Those tires rock! They hook up so awesome for me! I can haul ass and kick out the rear end and feel completely in control going around corners. But if you like to spin through mud holes you won't spin you just hook up and go. My hubby was leading our ride and we found a nice muddy area and he was sliding around and I was like well dang I am hooking up not sliding. I will say however they throw some serious mud on the rear fenders and can cover the person behind you with mud though!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The mayhems are one of the lightest mud tires you can get. Almost no hp loss. I probably could have gotten away with 29.5.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
The mayhems are one of the lightest mud tires you can get. Almost no hp loss. I probably could have gotten away with 29.5.
I really like you staying with the 27's. It keeps the ACE looking like one that could still ride trails also and not just mud. There's a guy on here with 32's on a seven inch lift and I really think it made the machine a mud only ride, and a very high COG machine. Yours really looks good as you did it Where are those riding pictures you promised a ways ago?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just purchased 27 inch
Mega Mayhems with 12 inch wheels. Any concerns on the axels holding up with the extra weight as compared to the stock? Also, any concerns with axels because of the tread lug being so aggressive? I do have 1.5 inch spacers on my 2016 ACE 570SP but no lift as of yet. New tires not yet mounted because I am waiting on proper lug nuts and thin wall socket. Any information you can provide from first hand experience on these tires appreciated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts