Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow! A real star with us, and no one had a clue. Tell us more, and how it came about. Inquiring minds want to know....lol Congrats, and I hope you had fun with it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! A real star with us, and no one had a clue. Tell us more, and how it came about. Inquiring minds want to know....lol Congrats, and I hope you had fun with it.

Well it happened at the 2015 Polaris release show where all of the dealers, reps, Polaris, and Destination Polaris get together. They wanted to do a show on the Ace and a non pro rider. So they came up with a list and we had to email our stories and then they picked who they wanted to do the show on and it turned out to be me. I guess the fact that I live to ride my Ace had something to do with it. I really enjoyed myself, I am not a super star but I sure love to ride. It will be interesting for me to watch because they saved the interview for the end of the day and I was completely exhausted, so don't laugh too hard at me!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Reactions: Atv Bandit

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Ok so here's my big secret... Tune in to Destination Polaris this weekend on Fox Sports to see yours truly aka Atv Bandit on my Ace tearing it up! Hope you all get a kick out of it! View attachment 2942
Do you happen to know what time it will be on this weekend???

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I just can't get enough of riding my Ace! It airs on Sunday at 11:30 my time which is the central time zone. fox Sports is the channel to tune in to. It also re airs on Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I don't watch TV, but if you can get it on YouTube and post it here, I'll give it a look!
Scoundrel....I will be happy to teach you how to operate a TV, for a nominal fee of course...lol

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Scoundrel....I will be happy to teach you how to operate a TV, for a nominal fee of course...lol
Uh huh. Actually, I have a huge flat screen TV hanging on the wall with an Amazon Fire Stick plugged into it, and a DVD player plugged into it.
I suppose I should have said I don't watch broadcast TV / cable.
It's a matter of choice not to be a slave to the network schedules and expose myself to endless commercials.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't feel bad Scoundrel I have to go elsewhere to watch it myself. I have Apple TV and a blu ray player no satellite or cable for me. I am always out riding my Ace so why would I need to have a satellite or cable hence the reason I do not have either!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Destination polaris is on utube. They have there own channel
I looked on the YouTube channel, the Facebook page, and their main website. I see a 40-second teaser trailer that hints at the lighting-fast girl in the ACE, but I don't see the actual episode.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I looked on the YouTube channel, the Facebook page, and their main website. I see a 40-second teaser trailer that hints at the lighting-fast girl in the ACE, but I don't see the actual episode.
Scoundrel they will be posting full episodes very soon on their you tube channel, but so far they have yet to post any from this season. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, appears to be two threads on this as i posted the same "can't find it" and Bandit indicated it hasn't been released yet and will keep us posted...

I was going knutts trying to find it. Kept getting the Teaser and 20 other ones..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yah, appears to be two threads on this as i posted the same "can't find it" and Bandit indicated it hasn't been released yet and will keep us posted...

I was going knutts trying to find it. Kept getting the Teaser and 20 other ones..
Yeah they release the weekly episodes to Fox Sports and let them air on there first, which it has been airing off and on all week long, if you get Fox Sports, then they wait to post them to You Tube which can also be found easier on the Destination Polaris website.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts