Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah Ive been watching these,I lowered my cage so the roof stuff doesn’t fit my rig anymore,I really wish they still had the body armor kit! But I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the bed extender

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the link to the ACE clearance parts. I have a 2015 570 [ delux ] I bought new that still only has 800 miles on it. A friend wrecked it last summer and messed up one mesh door. I now have the hard doors on order which I will install when the weather warms up thanks to you. I will prpbably build lexan bottoms like I did for my Rzr.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I needed to replace the mesh doors and thanks to the person who posted about the stuff on sale, I now have the nice solid doors to be installed in a couple of months for only around 10 bux more. Just waiting for warm weather.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link to the ACE clearance parts. I have a 2015 570 [ delux ] I bought new that still only has 800 miles on it. A friend wrecked it last summer and messed up one mesh door. I now have the hard doors on order which I will install when the weather warms up thanks to you. I will prpbably build lexan bottoms like I did for my Rzr.
Consider using black PVC. I would like to see photos of how you connected the lexan to the quarter doors on your RZR. I ordered some PVC from here (comes in several colors):

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lots of good deals. I got the 3500 pound wireless winch set up , skid plate , windshield , rear cargo rack and bag for mine. Dealer did not want to order/ sell because it was blew dealer cost. Not much left. Like 12 items.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts