Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know how many Aces have been sold since being introduced? I bought the only 2 that my dealer had, or has had since the first model year . I Currently have a 2015 570 and a 2014 330. Apparently, no demand for them here in Kansas. I'd like to see Polaris's numbers on them.

Reactions: ted

·
Registered
33 Posts
Know what you are talking about. I haven't seen one where I live. People see mine and can't figure out what it is. After they look at it and see what it does they love it. Think there will be more up here in Wickenburg Az eventually but when I got my 2010 RZR there was just a few out on the trails here but now they are all over the place. I would like to see how many they have sold and break down the areas they have been sold in?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
There are 2 here in the Wellton/Yuma area, mine and another old timer. Everyone I see when riding ask me how I like it and if I would recommend it, to which I answer, love it and yes I would recommend it for anyone. It does draw a crowd anytime other ATVers are gathered.

I too would like to see the actual number, by sales region. I know the dealer in Richfield UT has sold a ton of them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Theres 3 registered in Western MA. 2 of which belong to me. Ive had plenty of people in the neighborhood swinging by asking questions. After calling 4 local dealerships they all have a hundred inquiries about them but not too many people actually pulling the trigger yet. I suppose they are all waiting to see if its the next RZR or the next Gas Gas before they buy..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, i'm waiting for the 2016s.. curious to see if any changes...
Since I'm really "Looking forward" to any possible changes, that simply insures there won't be any...

heheh, it's "The way of things in My World"..

fun...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well, single seat, under 50" sigh, I'll probably go for it... it'd be like an ACE with a 900 engine?
Works for me... sorta...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yep, I'd go for it..

I'm figuring apx $2k for addons like bumpers/skids/winch/storage etc... so the current 570, $10k plus addons would be apx $12k, and hopefully?? if your scenario would happen, then $14k pushing it to the limit, but I'd do it...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, but I want the the Whiz.... thus the POLARIS ACE™ 570 SP staring point.
and with the 900 engine, 75hp, would be worth it to me... I'd do it..

I'm doubtful that would happen as i understand it, 2 different engines sizes.. 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder 42hp vs 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder.. 75hp...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
People doubted that PoPo would put the 570 in there due to "stability/tip-over issues" too.
And people figured PoPo wouldn't put EPS or engine braking in there either.
Never underestimate the selling power of making something a little better/different and charging more for the new edition.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yep, $2k would be about the max I'd want to go on an upgraded ACE, so if it's much more, will default back to the '15 570s...
The key for me is the 50' thing and single rider..

I'd go a 50" 2 seater, but prefer a single.
Then another XP1k would be the other one for a total of 2 buggies... later on down the "Lotto Line"..

so also, I've wondering what the "PoPo" stand for. I realize it's a reference to Polaris, but can't figure out the Acronym ???

thanks..

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
It's just a slang thing, doesn't really stand for anything. Started with Police, I think people use it when implying negative things about Polaris. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Not to bust anyones bubble but a 570HO is about all you can expect them to put in the ACE in its current configuration.

I know Polaris is pretty aggressive on giving the public what they want but the current suspension is just not up to 900 power. 50-55 HP is the most they have paired with the front or rear suspension in any combination ATV or RZR or Ranger. Check out the upper rear mounting point for the rear suspension. LOL.

The ACE was designed around the 570 to begin with, before the 325 was built. It was patented as a 570.

You can still buy 570's locally for $6900.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts