Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say I'm pretty impressed with my Ace after riding all day at Haspin Acres in the rain with extremely muddy slick greasy hills our Aces did awesome we both tipped the over one time each at near stopped conditions on off camber areas it was not too big a deal we both got out and stood them up with no issues, my biggest clincher of the day was a 40ft ride down a steep cliff on 2 wheels .."definitely not intentional" but these are little tanks no regrets buying one !!! Had 3 hours clean up but that's part of the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
holy cow!! thats a lot of fudge :)

Looks like yall had a lot of fun

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy cow!! thats a lot of fudge :)

Looks like yall had a lot of fun
Had a blast the place we go is 40 minutes away and it like 300 acres of trails and hills Ect... There is something for everyone,after clean up I found I cracked my trunk/storage area but.. I had a blast and I think if I had bumpers it may have took some of the force from tipping over, I did find the fuel difference between the 900 and my 570 is fairly large my buddies went through a entire tank and I was still 2 bars above half and we both filled up and rode the exact same trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks like fun, I took mine out in the mud yesterday too, but unlike you I don't think clean up is part of the fun. These are filthy little machines and a real PIA to clean! Had fun yesterday though. Get the lower doors full doors make a BIG difference.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like fun, I took mine out in the mud yesterday too, but unlike you I don't think clean up is part of the fun. These are filthy little machines and a real PIA to clean! Had fun yesterday though. Get the lower doors full doors make a BIG difference.
got any pics of your adventure? as for the doors I've been looking however, as muddy as ours got neither one of us got terribly muddy, i do have a back window and canvas top, but the ace seems to throw mud everywhere except right where your sitting so even though the machine is filthy were were reasonably cleanish.. except when getting out and falling on our asses in the slick mud lol

·
Registered
347 Posts

Is there an Ace in this picture lol..... its mud camo works well lol

Looks like a fun place to ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts