Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube video ice chest air conditioning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's interesting. Do you repair air conditioners? Just my life experience has made me understand that it is better to contact the service than to change anything yourself. I had something similar to what you had, but I didn't ask anyone for advice, and I decided to fix the air conditioner in my car. I'd rather not do that, because I broke it even more. It's good that my friend advised me not to touch anything else and contact the new service for fixing air conditioners, otherwise I would have to buy a new air conditioner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's interesting. Do you repair air conditioners? Just my life experience has made me understand that it is better to contact the service than to change anything yourself. I had something similar to what you had, but I didn't ask anyone for advice, and I decided to fix the air conditioner in my car. I'd rather not do that, because I broke it even more. It's good that my friend advised me not to touch anything else and contact the new service for fixing air conditioners, otherwise I would have to buy a new air conditioner.
I am sorry to hear that. When I faced something similar, my 4 year old is always having rashes and her ezema got worse. Eventually I got a new set of air con from subcool.sg that they managed to install within a day. Everything has more smooth sailing ever since. They are priced really well as well depending on the range or air con you are looking at. My baby's rashes are subsiding now just that I have to moisturise every now and then as aircon air is really dry. the aircon chemical overhaul was worth every penny.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i know of a site that does amazing air conditioners repair, perhaps you would like to give it a try? if your air conditioner is too old, perhaps you would like to install new air conditioners?

·
Registered
104 Posts
My apologies for unknowingly encouraging this crap. I suppose if we are in Singapore and want an AC system for our Polaris Ace, we now know who to call. The shills have educated us.

Matt B

·
Registered
1 Posts
My air con fan was really weak until I brought it in for air con servicing at SGHomeNeeds. They were able to tell that i had a freon leakage over a video call consultation and suggested me to change it. Everything is working fine now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts