Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep. I'm in Northeastern part of state. I have an Ace 500. Went with a buddy in the early spring to Busco. Plan to go to Outback this fall. Also went to Carolina Adventure World in May and are planning a trip to Brown Mountain Beach in the Western part of the state this fall as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I do! or did!

I've never been to Cape Fear though because I hear its a snorkel fest. I've been to outback a couple times but I've been riding Busco on and off for 10+ years.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am going to busco on the 25th of this month and i have been to outback a few times. I like going to the mountains in va they have some nice trails in the national forest. My favorite is peddlers run mill. Ps I will be having the big fight on big screen on the 26th

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wow, what a lucky break for me. I'm considering moving from California to Elizabeth City, NC and have been wanting to get in contact with ATV riders in that general area to find out about riding areas. I would appreciate any information that you gentlemen can provide me on riding areas. I'm really not into mud bogging or sand dunes, but rather trail riding. I've been spoiled by the trails in the Sierra Nevada mountains which are close to where I presently live and would hope to find similar trails to ride in NC or Virginia.

I ride an ACE 570
Stan
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts