Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Florida we normally ride in water and I always snorkel my machines for a security measure! Im interested in seeing sum snorkeled aces either homemade or a kit!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine is snorkeled. We actually just did it not that long ago. We bought a kit but my husband said it was horrible to put together and actually put on. Ones from somewhere other than where we got our's might be a better install. Haven't been in anything very deep so I can't attest to how well it works but I think that depends really on how well you seal everything up

·
Registered
552 Posts
There's something about that water, aye? At the dunes I ride the quads dig these huge pits from doing donuts. The pits are nearer to Lake Michigan and at lower ground so they fill up with water completely. The issue is they look like a really shallow puddle but are often 6' deep. Last fall I saw some people testing the water with sticks. I went around again 15min later and saw them in trouble with their jeep. Then 30min later the jeep was out but they were all swimming around in the water looking for something lost off the jeep or something. Water... always a good time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts