Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 570 with about 75 hours on it. And it's at the shop with a bad voltage regulator. Anyone else have this problem yet? And any word on a relocation kit? I'm already planning on building a shield to keep mud off it better.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Couple of us have.
Did you get it all muddy, and then let the mud dry, and then cook it on the next ride? I think that's what happened to mine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing so. I was gettin pretty good about washing it out. Then I didn't give it a wash for a few mini rides. And now I'm here. And the part is back ordered. So I'm stuck with no Ace.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
There are two part numbers you can search for - Polaris changed it. We don't know why. Maybe they improved it, or maybe they just ran out and bought a new batch from a different vendor.

4013904 is the "old" part number and 4014029 is the "new" one.
Check out this thread for a discussion about that: http://www.aceforums.net/forum/20-a...l/1544-polaris-ace-570-voltage-regulator.html

I don't know where they are out of stock, but ebay seems to have a lot of them available. The listings say they are for various RZR models, but it's the same part number and the picture is right.
4013904 | eBay
4014029 | eBay

Best of luck getting it backup up and running soon!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you. I was wondering if they were the same. I'm going to call up there if I don't hear anything by tomorrow and find out why they can't get one or the other. Because if it wasn't under warranty I would probably have it up and running by then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts