Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check this thread: http://www.aceforums.net/forum/36-t...r-steering-kit-sale-team-fas-motorsports.html
That's the lowest price I know of right now but they're going up soon. You haven't bought an ACE yet?
No! And it's tearing me up inside! LOL....Can't decide what to do...I've got a great line on one, $6K + taxes for a 570 w/200 miles and 5.5 months of warranty left, a 14 325 with 1300 miles for $4K + Taxes, or do I wait until the 13th to see what Polaris announces? Seeing as 2016 RZR 1000s and 900s have already hit dealer floors, and no ACEs, I'm suspecting there is a strong possibility that there will be some significant changes to the ACE. I'm 6'3 and I'd like alittle more leg room. I think with a few cab changes they could do that. Seems to be the biggest complaint about the ACE.

What to do...What to do...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well, IMHO the extra money for the 570 is well worth it. Wish I'd waited.
But yeah, best not to buy anything until Polaris announces what's up next. If for no other reason, the prices on the existing models might come down a little.
What if you bought a 570, and then two weeks later Polaris announced an ACE 900?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an 850XP now and a RZR 900 S. Not sure if I really need the ACE with all that...I've test driving a 570, and even though I generally get the biggest, I think a 900 in an ACE would be too much. The ACE turns pretty sharp, and I felt like I was already going to push it over with only a 570. Can't imagine a 900 in it. Even though I like the 850 in an ATV, I can't see that much in the ACE, at least for me.

I'm thinking I might grab one of those EPS units though, before the price goes up, just in case....

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Just because the engine is a 900 doesn't mean your foot has to be on the floor. Food for thought. The big difference between the 325 and the 570 is that the 325 revs up high and makes a lot of noise doing it, and will probably wear out faster. The 570 doesn't have THAT much more low end grunt, get up and go, or top speed. It has some, but not almost double. The 900 would purr like a kitten while doing stuff that makes the 325 struggle, and that the 570 can do, but not as well as the 900.

Anyway, I'm just hoping they come out with a 900 ACE so that the price will drop out of the 570.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would be happy with an 800 and a double wishbone front end for around 10 500. Still just a single seat and i dont see paying much more then that when a two seater starts around 12k. JMO

·
Registered
134 Posts
well i didnt know that, thanx for the update. i think 900 is getting a little too big for a single seat but would like to see a little bigger then the 570. Does polaris still make a 700?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I don't know if Polaris ever made a 700. First I've heard of it anyway. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Arctic Cat makes a 700. It's supposed to outperform a Polaris 900 - when it's not blowing up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lol speaking of that just finished rebuilding my buddys arctic cat tonight for the third time. About the 700 i used to own a 2005 polaris 700 twin and it was pretty peppy! And obviously this would have to be a completely new design as the quads and ace or side by side run slightly different set ups in the rear.

·
Registered
421 Posts
They made a 600 Sportsman too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts