Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all: Thanks VS GOOSE for info to download videos. So since In the past I’ve been ran into from behind. I decided to do a little brake light modification on my ACE to hopefully get the attention of anyone behind me when I’m stopping or slowing down. Think this will do the job?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Get some mud on it you'll never see em, lol good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had same ones on my Honda Rincon. Even dirty they still get your attention.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Good job! Definately freak out some people if your riding the trails at night LOL!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Papa! Great job! May I ask where you got the lights from? Make & model of them? Assuming you just wired them in series with existing brake light circuit? The OEM circuit is fused for the extra amperage? They look like LED lights .... so low draw. Thanks for any info you can provide. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea LED. Actually came from a Police/Fire Department store. Not sure make or model. Their about 1”x 4 1/2”. Could also be ordered from Gall’s.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Illegal................... ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yea anyone can buy them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
FYI- I went to the Galls sight and put in LED lights. Pop’s right up. Two for $89. Can purchase several different colors and can purchase as a guest without purchasing through a department.And it’s not a problem having them on the back. If you had them flashing on the front it would be a different story as far as being legal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts