Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have a first year (2014 330cc) Ace. I want to add a brush guard but Polaris has discontinued the part. All I have been able to find are high end aftermarket bumpers with winches, which are out of my budget. Does the 2014 model share the same bolt pattern as anything else? For instance, if it’s the same as 2018 RXR (I’m totally making this up!), i could buy one and know it would fit my Ace. Does anyone out there know about brush guard fitment between models? Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the same model ace as you. The factory brush guard is OK but not great we had it put on ours when it was bought new. But from the bottom of it down there is zero protection of any sort and the voids between the bars let sticks spear the radiator they need mesh welded in them.. I bought the KFI winch and lower bumper kit and the factory brush guard bolts to a simple angle iron bracket and goes above it. The KFI bumper/mount winch kit is really strong and its cheap as chips for what you get. My time over I would of just bought the KFI mount/bumper and fabricated my own brush guard/scrub bar to protect its face. You could install it without a winch and for the zero times I have had to winch myself out of trouble thats what I should of done to keep weight down.You would have the benefit of the strong steel bumper then. Watch ebay the front bars come up on there from time to time as people part out their Aces. Polaris Sportsman ACE Winch Mount - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I had not seen those. The price is nice, but it doesn’t offer any protection for the upper part of the front end, which is what I’m really looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts