Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one tried to put two Ace in a 8 foot 6 inch O.D toy hauler yet? Think of building 24 foot car hauler into toy hauler! Lot cheaper than toy hauler. New trailer and in sides about 12,000.00. Any help!! Birdkiller

·
Registered
72 Posts
Depends on the toy hauler you want to end up with how much your time is worth and how much you want to spend. Example a work & play with FRP sides,heat, AC ,full bath , 2 way fridge, stove,hot water heater waste, fresh grey water tanks ,pump, bath sink kitchen sink, gas piping,wiring inverter, lighting,cabinets awning stove gas piping ,screen wall yada yada you're better off finding a good used one a few years old then building one.I have had a few and never buy new.What do you want to spend? shipping is also cheap,I found a super deal for myself and one for a friend of mine after he was going to do what you're thinking, and he had shipped to his door,.also look on "Toy Hauler Finds" every other day,things pop up you got to jump on it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
if you can tow a 5th wheel found what looks to be a nice one for 7k with an onboard fuel station and 5500 generator. Also I know of 2 ball hitch type near me in NY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts