Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard a lot on bad things about this trail and wanted for myself to see how bad it really was. Watched a few videos and read some reviews on it, plus some information on it on a RZR forum.

Went up there today to see what the trail is like with the Ace 570 SP. To my findings about 80% of the trail is good without slowing down to much unless it was the corners. 15% I had to come to a crawl to make sure I would fit between the trees, which I did with about 1-4 inches. 4% or so I had to back up to get a better angle between the trees. The last 1% which was one spot I had to go around (as others have) since I would not have fit.

To wrap it up I enjoyed that trail and will go back again since it is only 35 miles away for me. I'm sure there are much better trails up north, but for how close it is, I liked it. I rode 26 miles which was about 95% of the whole trail.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Yeah, you can never tell for sure by listening/reading what others says/write. You can get good information that way, but sometimes the information is highly subjective, so it is important not just to know that someone doesn't like something, but WHY they don't like it. Sometimes their reason won't apply to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts