Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a busy weekend getting all possible mods done before painting in Gloss Arctic White. Stock cage chopped 4" lower & spread out to 33 1/2" wide. Steel roof was hammer formed to wrap over cage. Acrylic windshield cut with edges angled around cage. Rad mounts were tweaked for a much cleaner look. LED flood lights mounted on front brush guard & picked up a 32" curved LED light bar for the roof. Rear brush guard/backbones removed for paint. I love the mini-RZR look & this was closest can get to it with the stock cage. ACE has been down long enough with all work, can finally enjoy some actual riding time! :)

20161012_173829.jpg
20161012_174503.jpg
20161012_174320.jpg
20161012_174536.jpg

·
Registered
186 Posts
looks fantastic!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Wanted to see if could get a nicer wide cage from the stock cage without spending on expensive tubing or benders. A lot more work than I'm prepared to ever do again! Change one little thing & it throws out everything else as far as fitting accessories. Roof, doors & latches, windshield, light bar mounts & rear panel all had to be modified to fit...Never again! Hahaha. Satisfied with end results though!

·
Registered
186 Posts
oh man and I was gonna ask you to make me one haha
You did a really good job, wish I had skill like that :)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Looks Great Max

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looking good Max.... cage looks great all done up in white, that LED bar must light the trail up pretty good

Your wheels would look sweet powder coated white to match

1 - 6 of 6 Posts