Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m going to buy a 2015 Ace 570 before the rebates expire at the end of April. Currently multiple local dealers are quoting $7243 plus between $85 and $350 in setup/document fees. So basically $7330-7580 plus tax out the door. How does that compare to what others are seeing with the current rebates?

·
Registered
72 Posts
it may be worth to look at used ones also, sometimes folks buy and its not what they expect or life changes,wife finds out.

Or they dress one up for The wife and she rides it and does not like it.
I did well on a lightly used (no scratches over/under) very clean 570 still under warranty until July, all dressed up with bunch of extra's.

·
Registered
420 Posts
a friend paid $7600 + tax for his 570 not sure of what rebates the dealer had other than the $100 off from my 'referal'.
Shipping to the west coast is horrible for most big ticket items so the dealers around here claim their cost to be around $7600.

·
Registered
80 Posts
southeast call abernathys in tn he probably the best price going in the south my dealer up here in oh is 700 under list on just about any model no dealer prep or delivery fee just doc fee of 95 bucks plus tax. for short I think you can do better.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Polaris of Benton in Benton KY has them for $6294.

Abernathy's has them for $7394 plus a small local tax which will be approximately $22.

Polaris of Benton is almost always cheaper than Abernathy's and they are a volume dealer with no hidden charges..

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Polaris of Benton in Benton KY has them for $6294.

Abernathy's has them for $7394 plus a small local tax which will be approximately $22.

Polaris of Benton is almost always cheaper than Abernathy's and they are a volume dealer with no hidden charges..
For a 570?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yes. They have dropped the price from $6899 sometime this week. I checked the price on both the blue and white just to make sure it wasn't a misprint. They must have a bunch of them.

Abernathy's hasn't changed their price yet so it might go down some in the next few days, but it will probably be around $500 more than Benton.

Anyone can check the current best price on either web site. Just go to 'current inventory' 'Polaris' 'click the price link on the right' 'then fill in your name and email address and click and it will pop up the best price in a box.

With these links just click on the price thing on the right and put in your name and email address.
http://www.abernathycycles.com/new-...rea-dealer--xNewInventory?make=Polaris&vt=ATV
http://www.polarisofbenton.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventory

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just a thought, the prices on the new ace have come down this last week quite fast, is their a new model coming out soon I know their is a $800 and $500 rebates plus the discounts this last couple weeks just started me thinking is their something new in the works?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I went looking yesterday and checked 3 dealers. The best price I got on a 570 SP was $8,499 plus taxes and fees taking it to $9,875 out the door. One dealer finally admitted that the $500 rebate from April was extended for another 30 days and he's the one with the price shown above. The highest was $10,583 out the door.

I think I'll wait a few months and see what happens to the prices. My Sportsman 850 still works just fine (and it's paid for)

Stan

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just paid $8755 OTD for an SP yesterday.
Dang that's a good price. I paid a lot more than that. Welcome to the dark side. Congrats on the new ace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I actually took the next step and called Polaris of Benton and the guy had no idea where that price came from, there was absolutely no way he was or could sell an Ace for that price. I offered to send him a copy of the email they sent me and he said it didn't matter.
So...if it's too good to be true it probably is!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts