Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there is a problem with my machine as the rear tires leave a lot of tread on my driveway when the machine is in a turn at very low speed. Almost like there is no rear differential. Will appreciate any observations and how to trouble shoot if not normal. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm happy with chewing up grass and tread on the driveway as long as this is normal for this machine....just wanted to make sure it was not indication of of a powertrain problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wondering if there is a problem with my machine as the rear tires leave a lot of tread on my driveway when the machine is in a turn at very low speed. Almost like there is no rear differential. Will appreciate any observations and how to trouble shoot if not normal. Thanks in advance.
There is no differential in the rear end. You could order the 570 with turf mode which allowed you to flip a switch and unlock the differential so you could run on grass without tearing it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts