Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grief: well its been about two weeks since I took my ace out finally had some time went to start it dead battery not low battery dead dead went to jump it would not stay running i called the dealer they told me to call Monday, what could be drawing the battery down? im not having much luck on this machine...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Is it 100% stock or have you done any electrical mods?
It is also possible you have a defective battery. It's not a terribly expensive thing to test.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Might be a bad battery then. It happens, and it's relatively cheap to test.
Anyway, I'd ask the dealer to look it over and swap the battery for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going to another dealer all together I had a lot of problems with the dealer where I purchase it the only problem is the new dealer wont be able to look at it till aug 4 so I will be down till then, thanks.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Seems worth bringing your battery down to your local battery shop and asking them to check it out for you.
If possible, charge it up, then disconnect from the charger and let it sit for a day.
Then ask them to do a load test on it. If the load test fails, they'll sell you a new one.
If the load test fails, you had a bad battery and that's probably your entire problem.
If the load test checks out OK, then the problem is elsewhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Most auto part stores that sell battery's can test them , or your local auto repair shop can test a battery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for letting me know on the battery check, next week its going to a different dealer im hoping they will be better then the dealer I purchase the machine from, very bad experience with that dealer I want that behind me and move on, on the brite side Polaris did extend my warranty for another month so I hope everything will work out now,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts