3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my ACE in February.
Today I got a large envelope in the mail. The return address is:
POLARIS ACE OWNER'S KIT
2333 Niagara Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55447.

The contents include:
A USB stick (only 1 GB - cheapskates!) with the Polaris ACE logo on it.
A keychain with a metal ACE fob on it.
A metallic Polaris ACE sticker.
A $100 instant rebate coupon for me to give to a friend.
A little accessories booklet )that only has three items advertised in it).
A booklet advertising Progressive insurance.
A "thank you " booklet with my name printed on it, with an invitation inside to put a photo with me and my ACE on their Facebook page. Each week they'll give out a cheap T-shirt to the "winning post".

Interestingly, the Facebook page they suggested is facebook.com/polarisrangeratv. I guess the ACE does not rate its own Facebook page.

The USB stick includes a PDF copy of the owner's manual (now a SERVICE manual would have been really handy, thanks, Polaris), two ACE launch videos, and an ACE Brochure.
Oh, and I bought a 2014 model. But the USB stick has the 2015 owner's manual on it.

The rebate coupon earns you $100 at the time of sale if you present it to your dealer, and earns me $50. Expires 2/28/2015.
So if one of y'all is about to buy a new ACE, let me know, I could use the $50 and you could use the $100 off.

View attachment 2466

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Freaky that it took them this long.
The only real item of value in there is the keychain, and of course the rebate coupon if someone here chimes in and wants it.
I personally have concerns about how such a coupon would affect negotiations with a dealer, unless the dealer doesn't lose anything from it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Nice sticker and key chain. Files on the UBS stick were corrupted and will not open. Imagine that............... but nice sticker and key chain.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I'll be home in 2 weeks and maybe mine will be there then. If so, I too will offer my coupon to anyone buying an Ace before the expiration date.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Files on the UBS stick were corrupted and will not open. Imagine that............... but nice sticker and key chain.
this one of the "files"
its just a vid from website
there is two pdf's an 2 vids on the stick
all of which are available at polaris website

·
Registered
13 Posts
I purchase my ace back in march and I got mine in the mail Friday, yup took it out of the envelope look at it then put it back in, ya its in the bottom of the draw now,lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bought our Ace in March also. Got our owner's kit Friday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts