Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I go digging into this has any one ever changed the display color, I really do not like the red and find it hard to read at night. Any thoughts would be great.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Lonnie..... I would imagine an electronics fix-it guy could probably get in there and replace the leds. Don't know what color your Ace is, but I have a friend with a blue 570, and if he knew the leds could be changed out to blue, I bet he would do it. He even has a UK sticker on his ace because it is blue. LOL!!!!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Might be tricky to get the unit apart without cracking the face, and it would need to be re-sealed afterward. The unit is not meant to be taken apart for service. I'm sure it can be done, but I am saying it's a job that will require a lot of finesse.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Red looks blurry to me also. Its the only color on a computer type screen that does that to my eyes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lonnie, you can do it yourself. My buddy was going to send his into the guy on the RzR forums but did it himself for the cost of the LED's (like $4). His display is now blue on his 2011 XP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts