Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Polaris Ace SP. On the display there is a left and right arrows are these for a turn signal setup if so how does it connect ??
Thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Polaris uses the same display on all their models, but I don't think it works on the ace. On my rzr900 with the same display the lights flash when my blinker is on (both flash no matter which side blinker), but on our ace 900sp it doesn't.

If I'm wrong and it is supposed to work I would love to know, maybe my kit is just wired wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Polaris uses the same display on all their models, but I don't think it works on the ace. On my rzr900 with the same display the lights flash when my blinker is on (both flash no matter which side blinker), but on our ace 900sp it doesn't.

If I'm wrong and it is supposed to work I would love to know, maybe my kit is just wired wrong.
It's the same on all my Sportsman's with the digital display. I was hoping to find out if there is a way to hook those up somehow by some wire in the main harness. Otherwise I just don't understand why it would be part of the display.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's part of the display because they use the same display for everything that uses an analog display. Like I said, it works on my 900 trail, but not on my ace.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the factor roof on my 900 and I ordered an after market turn signal controller and mounted oblong LED lights [ front / side / rear ] on the roof with an eBay strobe module. I now have strobing turn and 4 way LED lights on mine. Was not aware of being able to tie into the factory wiring and even if I did, there are no lights on the front to flash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts