Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
LOL. I had to go online just to try it for myself. Sure enough, it apparently doesn't fit the 2014 model.

I bet there is some logic error in the web scripting.

Totally bought a set since they were on sale, too.
Anyone know what has more storage capacity, the side bags or the roof bag? Just curious, I'll probably end up with ALL the bags at some point.

·
Registered
525 Posts
"Sold as a set of two bags"

'Sold individually; purchase two to have on for each side of the vehicle."

LOL, what idiots.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I had an email conversation with the vendor after I read the same ad a couple months ago ....... They are NOT sold individually, but as a pair and YES, they do fit the 2014, as they were out and being sold before the 2015 was available. I have a friend who has a 2014 and she has these bags on her machine.

·
Registered
420 Posts
seems like I have seen many of the items listed that way...not aware of any of them not fitting both years. maybe because the '15 roll cage is satin finish instead of gloss the think the bags won't fit lol

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have side top and rear bags. They all come in real handy for ropes, towstrsps, paperwork, winch contol... ext.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear they DO fit. I need to get a pair. I put my sunglasses (cheap) and phone in my front trunk while in the dunes. Both survived but a bit more weathered than i would have preferred.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts