Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone is looking for a short but wide trailer, the Echo trailer is a great size. I owned the narrower one and liked how it pulled. I sold it and bought the wider one after buying the Ace. I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Our first ATV trailer was the Echo 2 place side load EE-9-13 and it was an awesome trailer. We had NO problems with it and if anyone thinks they are going to get a utility trailer, beat it around side loading and unloading quads, drive on some of the most horrible roads you can find, to get to your favorite ATV riding areas and NOT have paint issues, they are dreaming. We had ours from 2008 till 2014 and there was no excessive rust. In fact the wife just said the other day that we should not have sold it, now that she has her Jeep and will need a smaller trailer again.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I guess that illustrates again how every product has some bad ones, and the forums see a higher percentage of complaints than when things are good. Maybe there was a production run where the primer was skipped once upon a time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What model of Echo trailer is this? Can you post exact measurements please? I'm looking for trailer to haul an Ace and a Scrambler that will still fit in my garage. This is just wide enough, but hoping also just narrow enough to work. Thanks for info!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you for this. This helps me too. I had a prior Echo trailer and it was excellent. It wasn't as wide so I would have needed to replace it anyway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for this. This helps me too. I had a prior Echo trailer and it was excellent. It wasn't as wide so I would have needed to replace it anyway.
You are welcome. I know how hard it is to find a good trailer that both fits in your garage and is the right size for the toys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the photos. I was curious to see if my ACE would fit as a side load on this particular model along the side of my wife's Grizzly. My present two place trailer requires a shoehorn to get both machines on the bed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts