Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Looking to buy the emp bumper for my ace. Are there any deals on them or forum discounts?
Jeff, have you really looked at that bumper. Its very expensive, mounts the winch right in front of the radiator, and IMO aint very pretty. I would be mostly concerned with the lack of airflow to the radiator, because these ACEs will get hot without proper air flow. You can buy front and rear Polaris brushguards (Cheap Cycle Parts 296.00 for both front and rear Polaris brushguards) for what you are going to spend for just the front bumper from EMP.(299.00-349.00) Just my opinion

One more thing, mounting that winch that high is not a good thing for climbing The winch is made to be put low in the chassis as Polaris intended. Placing the winch low helps keep the nose of the ACE better balanced as you climb steep inclines. With the EMP mount being much higher you might just lose enough balance to cause you to turn over when climbing something steep, while an Identical ACE with lower mounted winch might just make it right up with no problems. The weight of the winch on the nose of the ACE needs to be as low in the chassis as you can get it. Good luck to you and with your purchase

1 - 3 of 3 Posts