Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my EMP winch mount, and would like to sell it.
It's in pretty good condition - a few scrapes on the bottom from rock hits, no big defects visible from the front when installed.
Maybe has a few tiny paint nicks here and there as well.
It comes with a bolt kit, still sealed in the bag.
I'll take $40 plus shipping.

View attachment 2213

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is nothing against individuals selling the occasional item.
Where the supporting vendor comes in is when someone is manufacturing and selling stuff on a regular basis, or reselling a product someone else makes, etc.
Kind of the difference between having a garage sale vs. setting up a store in the mall.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you suggesting that there is no difference between me selling a product that I purchased, put on my vehicle, used for several months, then decided to upgrade from and removed, versus you selling cab enclosures that your wife manufactures?

Also, are you aware that what you are doing right now (posting things one someone's for-sale thread that are not discussing the item for sale) is informally called "threadcrapping" and is frowned upon by pretty much all internet forums?

If you'd like to discuss this topic in more detail, I can call you and we'll talk about it, or I could arrange for 4Nines to contact you.
How would you like to proceed?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Shipping to 66860?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just looked up shipping via UPS ($33) and USPS ($30).
So your total would be $70.
That's more than I expected. I guess because of the shape it needs a pretty big box.

Still cheaper than buying it new, my cost was $80 + $20 shipping.
Not sure if their shipping cost to you would be the same. They're in Cleveland, OH.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Found one online with free shipping for 80.00. Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free shipping, eh? Cool deal, don't blame you.
Yeah, the vendors get good deals on shipping because they do so much of it. Not so for us end users.
Pretty much kills my idea of getting some of what I paid back.
It will probably just sit in my garage until I decide eventually to recycle it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Will 60.00 shipped buy it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts