Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who wish to add an Engine Braking System (EBS) to your ACE, this EBS for the RZR 570 should work for our Aces. In addition to EBS, the replacement secondary (driven) clutch has a replaceable/serviceable helix that will give us many more clutch tuning options.

Not sure if I want EBS but I do want that Team Tied Driven clutch! Starting Line Products is the source of this feature. They are a reputable company that I have used to rework my snowmobile clutching for desired performance.

bandicam 2014-12-02 23-51-58-336.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Skyliner,
I've had the complete EBS secondary clutch (driven) on order from Polaris for over a month. They are way behind in production. Since they have added the Ace 570 SP with EPS and EBS I think they ran out of parts. I have the 1-way bearing and alternate thrush washer for the primary clutch. The Polaris parts list for the Ace570 has the parts needed.
Many of us that ride severe decent trails in WV really have enjoyed the feature. I have it on my RZR 800LE.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Skyliner,
I've had the complete EBS secondary clutch (driven) on order from Polaris for over a month. They are way behind in production. Since they have added the Ace 570 SP with EPS and EBS I think they ran out of parts. I have the 1-way bearing and alternate thrush washer for the primary clutch. The Polaris parts list for the Ace570 has the parts needed.
Many of us that ride severe decent trails in WV really have enjoyed the feature. I have it on my RZR 800LE.
HI,
Can you save us all some time and post the parts and parts numbers for others?
Thanks!
Drew

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here ya go.
For the primary drive clutch you need one each of the following part numbers:
1521172 One way Clutch bearing
7556745 Thrust Washer

For the secondary driven clutch:
1323286 ASM-Driven Clutch EBS
7519210 Bolt
3211149 Drive belt
5633000 Spacer-clutch

I got all for $550.00 from a Polaris Dealer all OEM parts.

Norm

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for all the info. Will these parts work on my 325 Ace, or is this for the 570 Ace only?
Thanks again.

·
Registered
420 Posts
In theory...it should. The p/n for the primary and secondary clutch bodies are the same for the non-ebs 570 and 325. The primary clutch doesn't come with weights and springs(you would use your old ones). But for this change you only change the secondary.
That being said, if you try it and it doesn't work don't blame me. :) :cussing: It looks like it SHOULD work and I would try it on mine if I had the money. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
For those of you who wish to add an Engine Braking System (EBS) to your ACE, this EBS for the RZR 570 should work for our Aces. In addition to EBS, the replacement secondary (driven) clutch has a replaceable/serviceable helix that will give us many more clutch tuning options.

Not sure if I want EBS but I do want that Team Tied Driven clutch! Starting Line Products is the source of this feature. They are a reputable company that I have used to rework my snowmobile clutching for desired performance.

View attachment 2264
I thought the later years of the ACE 570 did offer Engine Braking (EBS)? Can someone clarify when EBS came as standard equipment? (Looking for a leftover/new or late model Ace 570 SP (is that the one with Electric Power Steering/EPS?) for my wife, who has shoulder issues.) Located in NYS. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts