Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Polaris sportsman ace changed oil this week. Let it run 2min turn it off ran fine. Let it run another 2 min and light came on then up and down rpm idling. What can problem be.

·
Registered
132 Posts
2015 Polaris sportsman ace changed oil this week. Let it run 2min turn it off ran fine. Let it run another 2 min and light came on then up and down rpm idling. What can problem be.
This happened to be earlier this year while out in the mountains. With a couple of rest stops, the engine light eventually stayed off. Though did not experience any change in engine rpm. My Ace seems not to burn oil which is good and i haven't had to top the oil up either between oil changes. My Ace has close to 3000 km on the clock which is quite low really since owning from 2015. But my Ace is only used for deer hunting trips not playing around. I have changed the oil about 2 months ago based on engine hours and been okay since. The Ace does appear to have some perculiar things built in? Or odd things that crop up and are not related to high mileage from what i have read on this forum. So hope your issue gets sorted in some way?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This happened to be earlier this year while out in the mountains. With a couple of rest stops, the engine light eventually stayed off. Though did not experience any change in engine rpm. My Ace seems not to burn oil which is good and i haven't had to top the oil up either between oil changes. My Ace has close to 3000 km on the clock which is quite low really since owning from 2015. But my Ace is only used for deer hunting trips not playing around. I have changed the oil about 2 months ago based on engine hours and been okay since. The Ace does appear to have some perculiar things built in? Or odd things that crop up and are not related to high mileage from what i have read on this forum. So hope your issue gets sorted in some way?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for answering back when I change the oil it was running fine it was sitting on the yard running. It was first time me changing the oil in it. Then the light pop on with that symbol of explanation mark in it with engine. I was reading about you have to prime a line when you change oil in 2015 Polaris. By pinching the hose with pillars for it let oil in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts