Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been wheelin for years now...we hit West Virginia trails 2 to 5 times a year. I am really impressed with how my new 570 Ace did today. We spent about 4 hours ripping around a place in Goldsboro NC called Busco Beach...very muddy due to all the rain. My Ace did very well, even though the dealer did not have my winch and storage box. I am looking forward to our trip to the WV mountains in two weeks. I know the Ace will do great! Hope my winch and storage box is in by April 10th!
26Mar2015.jpg

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well, I've been wheelin for years now...we hit West Virginia trails 2 to 5 times a year. I am really impressed with how my new 570 Ace did today. We spent about 4 hours ripping around a place in Goldsboro NC called Busco Beach...very muddy due to all the rain. My Ace did very well, even though the dealer did not have my winch and storage box. I am looking forward to our trip to the WV mountains in two weeks. I know the Ace will do great! Hope my winch and storage box is in by April 10th!
View attachment 3272

Mr Mud,,,,,first off welcome. Second if I were you I would make a few calls to HM and check on trail conditions. I heard from a friend of mine that lives in WVa that there was a lot of damage to the trails at HM this winter due to the high snows and a lot of rain. We have moved our spring trip to late May and can only hope that they will have the trails in decent shape by then. Just wanted to let you know what I had heard. What tires and sizes are on your ACE. They don't look like the stock Carlisles

PS...heard some trails are actually closed

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah...we stay with kin in Lyburn WV. They have been having a hard time with flooding. We do pretty much all the trails around Man, Logan, Rum Creek. We may only spend a short time on the Hatfield McCoy trails while we ride. Thanks though....we'll be careful. Probably be around ten of us on this trip. I'll be the only Ace though!

I purchased ITP Mud Lite XL's ...stock size...25x8-12 and 25x10-12, and had the dealer mount them for me. Got the Carlisles in the shed.

Awesome tire!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the fun!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts