Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across an aftermarket seat that is extra wide that could possibly fit 2 people? Or possibly making some alterations to an existing seat?
This would be nice for the 1% of the time my girlfriend would like to ride with me. I know it would be super tight, but might be possible.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Has anyone come across an aftermarket seat that is extra wide that could possibly fit 2 people? Or possibly making some alterations to an existing seat?
This would be nice for the 1% of the time my girlfriend would like to ride with me. I know it would be super tight, but might be possible.
Would be much easier to buy a 570 RZR, cause its gonna be so tight she aint gonna like it for more than a minute or so, not to mention its not made for two people

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
No Numbnuts, 1 XL seat in an Ace ..... hope shes skinny, still not really a good idea for two people to ride a single seat machine with only 1 seat belt

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
No Numbnuts, 1 XL seat in an Ace ..... hope shes skinny, still not really a good idea for two people to ride a single seat machine with only 1 seat belt
hope shes skinny, still not really a good idea for two people to ride a single seat machine with only 1 seat belt[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on this statement, not only a bad idea but probably a dangerous one also

·
Registered
552 Posts
I saw an ACE either on this forum or craigslist where they put the seat in the back and built a roll age around it. Looked pretty shady but more roomy then two in the cockpit...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
A seat in the back would put the passenger right above the rear axles and exhaust. That would be uncomfortable, to put it mildly.
Even if you can squeeze a bench or something into the cockpit, the controls are centered, so that's just not going to work out well.

You'd do better buying a cheap used ATV that she could ride when she gets the urge.
You'll probably find that she wants to ride more than you thought she would when she gets her own machine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts