Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an Ace that already had an Polaris front brush guard installed. Bought the Polaris winch and I don't have the bracket that goes behind the roller fair lead that the brush guard mounts to. I haven't been able to locate one seperately. If anyone has one to sell or knows where to get one, drop me a message. Thanks.

·
Registered
447 Posts
My dealer installed my front brush guard and he kept the winch mounting bracket. I see that you only have 2 posts so I am guessing that you may have a new machine. If so and your dealer installed your brush guard, check with him. It comes in the box with the brush guard. Good luck on finding one.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I got one. PM me.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Ah...I see. If I remember correctly it came with the brush guard, not the winch as stated by Hayseed.

When I get home, I will ping my dealer and ask if they have a leftover from a unit theft they installed the brush guard on, but not the winch.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mungo,

I must have been unclear in my post. The winch mounting bracket came with the brush guard. The dealer installed the brush guard and kept the winch mounting bracket. This also happened to two of my friends at two different dealers. Sorry for any confusion.

Hayseed

·
Registered
510 Posts
So if you buy an extreme brush guard. It should come with a winch mounting bracket? Is that what im getting from this post?
Not quite,it comes with a bracket that installs in the same place as the winch mounting bracket and a bracket that will attach to the fairlead section of a winch if you already have a winch installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.