Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if anyone is interested in joining your more than welcome too, Its a facebook page for ace related stuff, similar to here, its still a small group , but still lots of good info and pics https://www.facebook.com/groups/1406503809600743/ hope to see some of you guys on there

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don’t do FB, tried it and hated it but good luck I’m sure it will be a nice page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Signed up. Hoping it will take my mind off the resale value.
OHHHHHHH They have a resale value now Interesting

·
Registered
94 Posts
OHHHHHHH They have a resale value now Interesting
Resale does imply you could actually sell one. Funny thing is before I saw posts about the new Can am Maverick trail and looked up trade value, I was happy with machine (except when on the internet seeing everyone has bigger engine, tires and more accessories) and thought I got good deal. Now that I find I will not be able to move either of them for reasonable price, I find myself obsessing over what I would trade them for and how much of a loss am I willing to take.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Resale does imply you could actually sell one. Funny thing is before I saw posts about the new Can am Maverick trail and looked up trade value, I was happy with machine (except when on the internet seeing everyone has bigger engine, tires and more accessories) and thought I got good deal. Now that I find I will not be able to move either of them for reasonable price, I find myself obsessing over what I would trade them for and how much of a loss am I willing to take.
I’ve had this same issue, I’ve decided its here to stay in the family, maybe a guest machine, might give it to a relative, kids, who knows but I refuse to lose $5k when the machine is perfectly functioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just sold both our Aces :(
Really liked them, and they are fun as hell but one of us can't drive anymore, so we bought a RZR 1000XP. They were on craigslist for a month. Then I dropped the price and found a buyer. My loss is his gain, as I took an absolute beating on them.

Resale? Let's just say the guy who bought mine got a great deal compared to buying new. Both were "like new" under 1000 mile machines. Resale doesn't even compare moderately to resale on a standard quad.

We are, however, having a blast with the RZR, so I'm not that sad.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Already a member. I don't spend a lot of time on FB, but I do check the groups regularly. Cool to have a way to locate local people quickly.

Regarding resale... yep. I recently saw what was reported to be a good, running 570 for around $3900. I was tempted to get it.

I still think that the Ace is the best ride for me and my wife, and for visiting friends. Full cage, drives pretty much like a car. Small, light, fun, fits on 48" ATV trails, ours are street legal. We have two.

In a moment, I am bothered by the low resale value. But we have no plans to sell them. Maybe it will be like the Yugo car was for a time .If you need an alternator, engine part, body part, you just buy another Yugo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts