Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I called Polaris Industries today to figure out if a plow setup is available for the 2014 Ace. Direct from Polaris factory parts techs I was given the part numbers for the correct Plow setup today.

All the prices below are specially discounted from GoPolarisParts.com
E-mail [email protected] for these parts.

The Plow Mount Part#2879634 $159.99

The Glacier Pro Plow Frame Part#2879630 $200.00

(if you look up the plow frame part on the Polaris parts and accessories listed on their website it shows that this does not fit the 2014 Ace, The factory told me on a phone call today that that is an error and that this does fit)

The Glacier Pro 52" Steel Blade Part#2879639 $167.99

The cost for a complete setup is $527.98

Allow about $40 shipping on the plow blade due to it's size. All other items have free shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
for 850.00 i can hire a guy to clean my driveway at a cost of 50.00 per storm and we usually on get 5 or 6 snow storms a year and be ahead 550.00. polaris has to get real with their accessories prices . why kill the guys buying their machines??? i'll buy my plow mount from atv superstore as they have a plow system for the ace.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, I AGREE. the plow you mention is the plow I was speaking of and am waiting for the call from the manufacturer to confirm fitment to the Ace. As of today that plow does not exist and no dealers have any. Dealers will be shipping them from the factory to the customer.
for 850.00 i can hire a guy to clean my driveway at a cost of 50.00 per storm and we usually on get 5 or 6 snow storms a year and be ahead 550.00. polaris has to get real with their accessories prices . why kill the guys buying their machines??? i'll buy my plow mount from atv superstore as they have a plow system for the ace.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plow update.. I spoke to Eagle plows today and found out their test failed. They said the prototype that they tried to mount and test interfered with some of the factory parts on the Ace. They say they will have a new model in about 4-6 weeks which should be well before it snows for most of us. If you are going to buy one of these plows or have pre-ordered one you should ask your supplier when you will get it.

One thing I thought of today was that you could shave about $200.00 off of the factory setup by getting a 52 inch steel blade instead of the 66 inch plastic blade. I think the 66 inch blade is too large for the Ace anyway. That would make a Polaris factory plow system cost $660.00 Retail.

·
Registered
80 Posts
GOT THE PLOW TODAY!

I might be the first guy in the USA with a plow on an ACE! If not who cares Im the first to post pics on the best forum in the country. You have all been asking about the plow so here a couple quick pictures for you. I will do a full review with pictures over the weekend. **just want to mention bumpers and the plow. The plow is high quality but pretty heavy so you should mount your plow first to see how your machine sags before buying a bumper, The Extreme Metal Products bumper for instance, weighs 40 LBS! Add a winch and a plow too and think how much weight your adding. plowassy3.jpg plowonace.jpg plowassy1.jpg

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts