Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute, to say hello. I'm brand new to the forum, though I've been reading it , for a couple of months. I just bought a 2014 325 Ace, back in July, I have been mezmerized with these little buggy's, since they were first introduced. I told myself back then that I would have one, just a matter of time! I have been "off roading" since age 9, I have been on everything you could imagine, from 1969 to now. I have to say, at age 57, this is the most fun I've had since the 2 stroke 3 wheelers of the 80"s!!! Everyone told me NOT to get the 325, but to go for a 570 or 900, I tried them all, but bought the "little" one for 2 reasons.1- I felt as if it was a very capable machine, for all the riding I do, and 2- I couldn't beat the price & condition of the one I purchased! I have had this machine to MANY of the mojar trails systems in S/E Kentucky/VA. and it has impressed me beyond my expectations, and all my friends with the "big boy" machines too! I expect to have many years of adventures with it, and have even went so far as to have a stick built trailer made just for it, and the equipment I take along. Thanks fro such a great forum, to interact with those as "hooked" on thes buggy"s, as me!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts