Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow I am really excited about this one! I can't wait to see where this new machine gos over the next few years. I love the concept of doors and a cage on an ATV sized machine. I'll be calling my dealer soon!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wonder how easy it is to use your body english to control its stability, like you can do on a quad. Im guessing it can be done with minimal effect, but not nearly like it can be done on a quad. I can just see all the future youtube videos of these being flipped and rolled due to having less control over stability, unlike a quad. I hope I don't, but time will tell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Polaris re-invents the Honda Odyssey. I think we will see XP based models in the next couple of years. Dream model would 6X6 model with xp front suspension and bigger motor.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure Polaris will have warning labels with an age limit, but honestly this thing would be perfect for kids. I would rather have my son (11 years old) ride something like this then an ATV. Something about having a cage and doors around you that is comforting. I think this is the perfect upgrade from a RZR 170 which he has had plenty of experience on. The engine is perfectly matched with the suspension. A decent amount of power when you need it, but not enough to really get into trouble.

Ya we were looking at getting a 570 for our grand kids but I think it will now be an Ace !

·
Registered
12 Posts
My mom has been wanting to get a four wheeler because the others in her retirement community have them but I was not letting that happen,, but with this (cage, sit down seat and hard doors) im going to get her one,,
a lot less $$$ than the 570 that she was going to get

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think it is pure brilliance on the part of Polaris. Many times riding an atv, I wished if i could have some over head weather protection and seat.
Polaris saw my dream. LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
I could see a camo hunting edition with gun rack and a winch. My step dad could use that he rolled his quad this year hunting and got banged up pretty good and he could care less about HP.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think this is great...and what a great price point. Anxious to see the reviews. I'm guessing Polaris left out the cc's for a reason.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks promising. I'm hoping for a model with a 500 to 600cc (or more) motor, 12" to 14" inches of travel, 2" extra width (50"), EPS, and LED head and tail lights!
Here's to the future!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
What do I think ? Woo Hoo ! Great idea ! Polaris has done it yet again.

Seriously. First off, it's being very well received around the web already. Everybody is all " Wow!" over it. And why not....It's way cool looking! Yes that matters. Also, it seems quite capable and is very innovative. Look, many people want a S x S but some can't haul one. I've seen many forum posts about this. Either they don't have a trailer or it's too small, the truck's too small or they already have atvs and can't also fit a S x S.

No problem with the ACE. The ACE will fit in the back of a short bed truck (tailgate down) ! How cool is that ? No need to buy another hauler for your new toy! Save big bucks! It would fit INSIDE my enclosed trailer with my ATVs where other S x S won't. Voila ! Top it off, it's got a great price point, too. Very affordable.

The accessories look great on it and they're all there already. People have been wanting a machine like this for decades.

Polaris is truly hitting it out of the park lately. Word. Sportsman XPs. Sportsman 570. Scrambler XP 850 & XP 1000. Sportsman WV 850. Did you see all those new Razr releases ?

The ACE is another great machine. Nobody else is even coming close to Polaris innovation these days. Well done Polaris. Well done. Thank you!

That's what I think.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Called my dealer and told him I want the first one! Sure I want EPS and more HP but like all Polaris machines they ill get better each year…Congratulations Polaris been wanting a single seater for year..This will go along with my Sportsman 850 EPS LE 2 up and my Ranger 900 XP EPS LE..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts