Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I was wondering if any one has any idea of some sort of fishing rod holder for the ace, preferably horizontally so to miss the branches,even thou were I mainly go is in the pilbra and Kimberly of western Australia,weres there thousands of kms of beach. thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
don't know what you fish for down under but I carry a break down pole it ends up being about 18 inches long. its good for perch and small mouth bass stuff like that. might work for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah oldsman41 I can get yu drift with the break down rod,but ive got 3.6mt(12ft)@2.7mt(9ft)rods (for the big [email protected]) I just thought u blokes over there had some sort of clip on setup to go on the roll bar to hold the rods,I will figure something out mate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
both good ideas boys but ive got a roof on the ace & I have don't have a arse end brush guard;i was thinking down the right side(gear stick side)on the roll cage;i always go to to get in that side;been right hand drive over here, that's one of the reasons I did not get a 570 rzr it felt strange sitting in the passenger seat driving,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts