Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies/Gents,

I am exploring moving to another race vehicle, but I have to sell my 2017 Polaris ACE 900XC first. I have over $17K invested in this build. I posted some pics, but I have many more. Here are the details:

2017 Polaris ACE 900XC - Purchased Lubbock, TX - Sep 2017
Titled in Texas
Asking price: $11,000 OBO

Miles: 1298.9
Hours: 40.3

Modifications:

Closed DIY doors
Helmet Fan with dual air tubes
S&B Particle Separator
Trail Armor Plastics
Nerf Bars
28" MRT Race Tires (28x14) (650-ish miles on them)
14" STI HD Wheels (14x7 with 4+3 offset)
PRP Seat
PRP 5 Point Harness
JEGS 5 Gallon Auxiliary Gas Tank
Front Bumper
Toys for Big Boys Aftermarket Roll Cage
Rearview Mirrors
Rear Light Chase Bar (Red brake lights/running lights, Amber running light, Blue strobes with 7 patterns)
Headlights (MicroTuning - 2700 lumens)
25" Front Light Bar (no brand - 8200 lumens)
Plastic Roll Cage Covers
A-Arm Covers
RTPro Heavy Duty Tie Rods
RTPro Axle Wraps
Voltmeter - in dash
DynoJet Tuner (serialized to this ACE 900XC)
Assault Industries Removable Steering Wheel
Spare Tire - 28" MRT Race Tire on 14" STI HD Wheel
Front Visor and Lower window valance
Clutch Removal Tool
Gates Kevlar CVT Belt

Extra Parts:

OEM Doors
OEM Seat
OEM Seat Belt
OEM Headlights
OEM Lightbulbs
OEM Fuel Cap
LED lightbulbs for OEM Headlights
OEM Exhaust Cover
Gates Kevlar CVT Belt (brand new still in packaging)

MSluski 2017 Polaris ACE Left Side.jpg MSluski 2017 Polaris ACE Rear.jpg MSluski 2017 Polaris ACE Right Side.jpg MSluski 2017 Polaris ACE Front.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPfreebird,

Thanks. It is a great ACE and I love racing it! Best in the Desert is coming out with there new rules for the RS1 within the next month and that would be the vehicle I would most likely move to, but it all hinges if I can sell the ACE without taking too much of a loss, so I can reinvest into the next vehicle. Even if I don't like the rules or where BITD places the RS1, most race series are just lumping the RS1 into their existing UTV brackets. If it doesn't work out, I will just continue racing the ACE.

V22Driver

·
Read Only
188 Posts
Best of luck on not taking too big of a loss.
Seems like you never get out of it what you put into it tho.
Especially a set-up like yours.
Ace's have a small market as it is.
You will be looking for the diamond in the ruff.

I'm still fixing my Ace so that I can also come to love it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPfreebird,

Thanks, I will need a lot of luck selling I know (I still have a race ready 2003 Bombardier DS650 for sale also and I'm asking rock bottom for it) as everyone wants the greatest deals. That is why I priced $3000 below what I paid for it out the door and over $6000 below what I have in it. I know the extras are like a pool at a house, it doesn't add to the house value, but it might help it sell. One of the biggest reasons the ACE is failing in the market is because Polaris isn't marketing them at all. I tried to get a sponsorship, as I am the only one racing the ACE in big desert races and I was flat out told that desert racing is not what Polaris had in mind for the ACE. I am not business major, but I think EXPOSURE of any of your products would be good for sales. What do I know though, I am just a pilot.

Oh well, if it sells, I move up, if it doesn't, I continue to race the ACE. Either way is a win for me.

V22Driver

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*BUMP* - Still for sale, if anyone is looking. Christmas is coming soon. Also, forgot to mention that I am located in Amarillo, Texas if that helps in the decision making process.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts